Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ooo! A shiny award! FOR ME!

We all love it when our work is appreciated, and as a grad student, that doesn't happen nearly enough. On the plus side, the wonderful bloggers at Mauka to Makai have noticed my little blog and have given me a Kreativ Blogging Award!

They put me in the ranks of Deep Sea News, Malaria, Bedbugs Sea Lice and Sunsets, and Living the Scientific Life - which, while I hardly deserve, certainly boosts my ego for the day. So, THANKS!

Be sure to check out all of the blogs they awarded!


jublke said...

Yes, but where's your banner for being a finalist at 3quarksdaily? Both very cool! Congrats. :)

Vegetable Gardener said...

This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

greenfession said...

Hey, we just started http://greenfession.com - our site where you can confess your environmental transgressions and learn what you can do to change!

We thought it would be a fun way to get people to talk about their efforts, and more importantly, for people to comment and provide solutions.

So yeah, we’re just trying to spread the word and get some links back to our site! We do have a few ads on the site, but they're simply to pay for the website script and hosting :)

Thank you! Let's make a change!