Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog Action Day 2009: Climate Change

Every year, Blog Action Day seeks unites the world's bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day to raise awareness and trigger a global discussion. This year, 2009, Blog Action Day is focused on Climate Change - like I could even think of resisting! All you bloggers out there, it doesn't matter what you write about - politics, medicine, music or whatever - you can join Blog Action Day and be a part of the global discussion, too. It's in just three days, so register at their website and get involved!


Chrystal K. said...

This is the first I've heard of blog action day. I love it!

Amy said...

I am not sure if we have any effect on global warming but I think we still need to be energy efficient and help the environment.