Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorry... and more!

Hey there my dedicated blog readers,

Sorry there hasn't been much from me all week. I'm moving to Hawaii in less than a month, and between preparing for that 6,000 mile trek, a pick up in work (I suspect my boss trying to get the most out of my last couple weeks here), and general life, I've been really, really busy. I know, it's no excuse to ignore you, but it's the truth. So I apologize - I'll try to post more, but if I'm MIA for a little longer, at least you have a reason.

In the meantime, I suggest you hit the sidebar and check out the other great blogs I have on my blogroll - they're being better at posting than I am right now.

On an up note, The 3 Quark's Daily Science Blogging Contest has chosen The Top 7 Finalists.

Oh, and YEAH, we're in :). Thanks again to all of you who voted for my posts to get into the semifinals round - thanks to you, The End Of The Age Of Man? is duking it out with the best of the best for Top Quark!


Eric Heupel said...

Congrats on the final round selection! Well deserved.