----------------------

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oooo I'm a winner!

No, not Publisher's Clearing House.

And not that 3 Quark's thing - not yet, anyway. You know, you could go vote for observation's of a nerd, though, and better my odds...

But, no, I'm referring to something way more awesome to win. I'm this month's everyONE PLoS ONE Blog Post of the Month! Miraculously, out of 48 entries, the kind folks over at everyONE have chosen my post on a PLoS paper about size and status as this month's winner.

Thanks for the love, everyONE! I know those other posters are incredible bloggers, so I feel really honored to have won amongst this elite group!

3 comments:

eddie said...

Grats on the WIN!

I've only just found your blog thanks to the 3QD contest thingy so they must be doing something right. Unfortunately, iyour site seems to kill iexplore v8. I think it's the google friend connect bit. Ho hum. It works OK with safari.

BTW I agree with you on -isms generally. The Darwin-ism thing was pretty bad as it's the science that's the point, not the personality.

Abbas Raza said...

"...something way more awesome to win..."

Hmmm... I don't think so! :-)

Congratulations! And good luck at 3QD...

Christie Lynn said...

eddie - Thanks, for the kind words and the info. I'll see what I can do to make it more friendly.

Abbas - Ok. I might have exaggerated a little...