----------------------

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here's to finding what you're searching for!

So, every once in awhile I check my feedburner stats, to see what kind of stuff attracts people to my site. You know, where people link to me from, etc. Well, I usually have a few from random google searches like "science nerd" or "tiger" (something about my Tiger Wine post is apparently very popular with google search). Sometimes, though, it's just good to know a person found what they were looking for. Like this guy:


That's damn right, biatch. Another satisfied googler, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Cunning_Linguist said...

lol..... seeeeee? It's always what lurks under the labcoat. At least that's what I keep trying to tell people. Google has obviously seen you while you were getting dressed. You know, it's that whole sexy librarian kinda thing going on. :P

BTW.... I did your meme, ya brat. Happy now? I swear, if I didn't have a thing for hot chicks in lab coats. *rolls eyes and throws hands up*

Margaret said...

A few years back I had a post on my blog about a plant called a Amorphophallus titanum, the corpse plant or Titan arum. It's a very large plant with a weird flower, stinks to high heaven (pollinated by things that like dead meat), and the scientific name loosely translates as "huge, deformed pen!s". I started having a massive increase in traffic, and tracked it down to people doing searches for "deformed pen!s". Amazing what rocks some people's boats....

Christie Lynn said...

Margaret - That is so wonderfully hilarious. If I can find some way to slip that into a future post, I think I might have to. Amorphophallus titanum! Scientists who name things really do have a lot of fun with it.